Invisalign Near You
Being able to show off straight teeth is something we can take for granted; it’s an expensive process requiring a substantial time commitment. But it is also a great investment. Not only will you experience a significant increase in your overall dental health, but in self-esteem too because you’ll be left with a beautiful smile.
At our local dental office, we provide Invisalign in York. If you want to learn more about this process, contact us today!
- Invisalign is the most well-known form of clear aligner therapy. This is an orthodontic process aimed at crooked, misaligned teeth and an unaligned jaw/bite pattern.
- Trays fabricated from quality dental plastic are designed to fit over the top of your upper and lower rows of teeth. This is done through X-rays and physical impressions.
- The trays exert consistent force on your smile; this pressure, coupled with much patience and time, encourages your teeth to shift into a better position.
- Invisalign is great for kids, teenagers, and adults.
- This process is best if you need to correct more minor issues. If you’re dealing with extensive problems, our Invisalign dentist may recommend traditional or ceramic braces instead of receiving Invisalign near you.
- Your aligners won’t irritate your gums! They’re also very comfortable.
Have further questions? Have concerns? Contact our dentist or orthodontist for more information. They will walk you through the treatment from start to finish so you know exactly what to expect and don’t encounter surprises.
Receiving Invisalign Treatment
First, you’ll need to come in for an initial examination with our Invisalign dentist, who will thoroughly assess your teeth and gums. They may refer you to an orthodontic specialist for a second opinion if necessary.
Once you’ve been deemed eligible for this course of treatment, the impressions taken are sent to the dental lab, where your unique trays are created. After 2-3 weeks, they’ll be given to you, and you can start wearing them. On average, you’ll need to return to our dentist every 4-6 weeks for a routine checkup and get a new pair of trays.
Get Started With Invisalign or Clear Aligners in York!
Are you searching for a reliable yet convenient treatment for Invisalign near you? We’re here to help! You deserve to have the beautiful smile you’ve always dreamt of, and it’s never too late to start the journey. Please fill out the forum on our website, call us, or come to our clinic and talk to our staff. We’ll help you schedule an appointment at a time that works best for you.
We can’t wait to see you!